Terms & Conditions for V&V Vehículos VIP App & Website
Prior to the downloading of the V&V Vehículos VIP Application (App) or accessing V&V Vehículos VIP proprietary website www.vehiculosvip.com(Site) for the purpose of accessing products and services provided by V&V Vehiculos VIP (Service) please read this document carefully. The terms and conditions contained herein constitute a legal agreement (Agreement) between you (the Customer) and VBVH SAS (V&V), a Colombian registered corporation, headquartered at Carrera 23# 68-22, Bogotá, Colombia. Use of the Service, App and/or the Site indicates that the Customer accepts the Agreement as presented. Further V&V reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the Agreement; Any such changes will be published on the App and/or Site and become effective immediately. It is the Customer's responsibility to review the terms and conditions of service periodically. Continued use of the App and/or Site to obtain Service after any changes or modifications are effected shall constitute the Customer's consent to such changes.
Cost of Service & Ancillary Charges
The Customer agrees that the cost of any product or services provided by V&V will be as listed in the V&V Rate Book. V&V may change the Rate Book or parts thereof at any time upon 30 days notice to the Customer.
In addition to the basic fare the Customer agrees to pay all ancillary charges necessary in providing service, including but not limited to wait time, tolls, stops, service charge, and state or local taxes or surcharges. Descriptions and schedules of all ancillary charges are listed in the V&V Rate Book.
Any changes to credit card status including updated expiration date need to be updated in the account profile. If settlement of charges cannot be settled within 30 days, late payments are subject to interest charges added in the amount of the maximum legal interest rate as published by the Colombian Republic central Bank.
Liability for Property
The Customer agrees and acknowledges that neither V&V nor the franchisee shall be liable in any way for any packages, parcels, suitcases, briefcase or item given to the driver or placed in the driver's car.
Customer Obligation to Inform
The Customer acknowledges that V&V has relied upon the statements of the Customer made in this Agreement in allowing the Customer to be serviced by V&V and for the credit terms contained herein. The Customer shall immediately inform V&V of any change in any of the information contained in this Agreement.
Accuracy of Information
The persons/entities guarantee that all information contained herein is completely true, accurate and not misleading and that the terms, conditions, covenants will be complied with by the corporation, it officers, directors, agents and employees in their entirety.
The Customer agrees to submit any questions on invoicing within 60 days from date of credit card charge by V&V.
By using the V&V App and/or Site the Customer expressly represents and warrants that the Customer is legally entitled to obtain the Product/Service provided. The Customer shall not use the App and/or Site if the Customer's residence is in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the App and/or Site and any Service secured because of age restriction (persons under the age of 18). By using the App and/or Site, the Customer represents and warrants that the Customer is at least 18 years old. By using the App and/or the Site, the Customer represents and warrants that the Customer has the right, authority and capacity to use the App or Site and to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement of use. The Customer represents and warrants that participation in procuring Service obtained through the App and/or Site is for the Customer's sole, personal use. The Customer may not authorize others to use the Customer's status, and the Customer may not assign or otherwise transfer the Customer's access to any other person or entity. When using the App and/or Site the Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws from the Customer's home nation, the country, state and city in which the Customer is present while using the App or Site.
It is the responsibility of the Customer to possess the compatible technology to download the App or to access the Site. The Customer may obtain Service only using authorized means. V&V reserves the right to terminate this Agreement should the Customer be accessing Service through the App and/or Site with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
By using the App and/or Site, the Customer hereby acknowledges that:
- V&V will not be liable under any circumstances for damage caused to the Customer's device or software;
- V&V reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service it provides on the site without notice; and
- V&V will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period
By using the App or Site, the Customer agrees that:
- The Customer will not impair the proper operation of the App, Site or network of Services provided;
- The Customer will not try to harm the App, Site or network of Services provided in any way whatsoever;
- The Customer will not use the App or Site to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- The Customer will only use the App or Site for lawful purposes;
- The Customer will not use the App or Site for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- The Customer will not copy, or distribute the App or Site or any content of the same without written permission from V&V ;
- The Customer will only use the App or Site or Services obtained through the App or Site for the Customer's personal use only and will not resell it to a third party;
- The Customer will keep secure and confidential the logon password or any identification which allows access to the App or Site;
- The Customer is responsible for restricting access to the Customers handheld device and/or computer where appropriate;
- The Customer will provide V&V with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
- The Customer will only use an access point or wireless data account which the Customer is authorized to use;
- The Customer is aware that when requesting transportation services by SMS, standard messaging charges will apply.
Use of the App or the Site does not entitle the Customer to:
- Download (other than page caching) or modify the Site, or any part of it, except with the express written consent of V&V ;
- Use the Site or any part of it for any resale or commercial use of the services on offer or its contents, except with the express written consent of V&V ;
- Collect and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices;
- Use of data mining robots or other data gathering/extraction tools;
- Attempt or assist anyone to attempt to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt,modify, copy, reproduce, sub-license, make available to the public, create any derivative works from, distribute, commercially exploit, transmit or otherwise use the Site , or any part of it, in any way.
Periodically, V&V may restrict access to some parts of the App or Site, or the entire of either, to Customers who have registered with V&V.
Intellectual Property Ownership
V&V is the owner or the licensee of all (registered and unregistered) intellectual property rights in the App and Site, in the material published on it other than any third party intellectual property rights, and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by the Customer or any other party relating to the Application or the Procuct/Service. Those works are protected by copyright laws,trademark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
V&V shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the App, Site and distribution of the Service and this Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to the Customer any rights of ownership in or related to the Application or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by the V&V. The V&V name, the V&V logo, and the product names associated with the App and Site are trademarks of V&V and no right or license is granted to use them.
Customers may print copies, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the App or Site solely for personal reference. Customers must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and Customers must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Customers may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or contents of the site without V&V's permission.
In the event that a Customer signs up for a particular service that requires registration, V&V may request the Customer to provide personal information. If this information is utilized in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, please contact V&V immediately and inform us as it is an oversight rather than intentional. Call V&V Customer Service at +1 888 368 5236 or email [email protected]
Failure to Comply
V&V shall have the right to suspend service to the Customer without notice if the Customer does not comply with any terms or conditions of this Agreement.
The Customer Service Team at V&V is the point of contact for resolution of any disputes. Business hours are Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time except Colombian holidays. Telephone +1-888-368-5236 or e-mail [email protected] Messages left or sent after hours will be responded to on the next business day.
If V&V does not elect to pursue a remedy for one or more occasions this shall not be deemed to be a waiver of V&V's right to pursue the same remedy at some time in the future.
This contract shall be deemed to be a contract made under the laws of the Republic of Colombia and shall be construed and enforced and governed by the laws of said Country.
This contract expresses the entire understanding between the parties and all other understandings, conversations, and contracts are hereby merged herein. This contract may not be modified, except in writing, agreed to and signed by all the parties hereto.